Entertainment Industry Professionals Association (EIPA) fights for the rights of actors, models and entertainment professional all over the world. EIPA gives all of our members a voice and provides legal and administrative help.
- Improving working conditions
- Higher wages
- Better pensions and benefits
- Providing accessible legal services
EIPA is committed to organizing all work done under our jurisdictions; negotiating the best wages, working conditions, and health and pension benefits; preserving and expanding members’ work opportunities; vigorously enforcing our contracts; and protecting members against unauthorized use of their work.
- To fight for the rights of entertainment industry members – higher wages, better working conditions.
- To spread and promote the study of the arts through initiatives and education
- To provide a uniting organization that can help its members through the power of the collective entity