- Membership in EIPA is limited ONLY to Entertainment Industry Professionals both in front and behind the camera – actors, models, theater performers, special effects artists, camera operators, directors, etc
- Certain eligibility requirements, such as having speaking parts on your resume for actors, are applicable for certain membership types. Please contact us for details.
- A personal webpage directly on our website that you can link from your talent resume
- All members get a Certificate
- Industry Recognition and Prestige
Additional Membership Benefits
- Collective Representation – Your representative will be available to you whenever you have questions or need a spokesperson for your rights. EIPA has the strength, experience, and respect to provide you with the best contract possible.
- Stable and Safe Working Conditions – A union contract will defend you against unfair layoffs or discharges. EIPA will be there to represent your interests in any situation in which your contract is being violated. This gives you the security of knowing that your job is protected.
- FREE Legal protection and services for all members – all EIPA members are entitled to free legal protection in case of a legal dispute, non-payment or any other issue that might arise on set ** Terms and Conditions Apply
- Contract negotiation and collective bargaining – EIPA helps its members negotiate contracts to get the best possible terms for our members
- Industry Recognition – Prestige that comes with being an EIPA Industry Professional – casting directors know that an EIPA membership means professionalism. With today’s demanding schedules and tight budgets, casting directors need to talent to come in and do a superb job the first time and every time. EIPA is a mark of excellence in the Entertainment industry.